Hadn't even left home-soil and there is a story to be told.... I almost didn't make my flight because of a miss understanding regarding ESTA requirements for entry into the United States. It was a kind man (with a heck-of-alot-of power, at least, at Sydney International Airport that made my journey possible. This man, lets call him Billy, was and will always be remembered as 'The Man'. My life saver. The Man. assisted me with applying for a ESTA, with only minutes to spare before my flight (FJ0910) was closing. Then raced me through security checkpoint, customs and finally to the boarding gate. Without his speedy antics and incredible customer service, I would have missed my flight and therefore disrupted the beginning of my entire trip.
In the end, The Man. made the first haul of my trip most memorable. I hope the ground staff and also inflight staff, are able to mirror his enthusiasm for quality and satisfying customer service, to ensure all customers enjoy the same experience.
Thankyou, again. The Man. My Life saver.
In the end, The Man. made the first haul of my trip most memorable. I hope the ground staff and also inflight staff, are able to mirror his enthusiasm for quality and satisfying customer service, to ensure all customers enjoy the same experience.
Thankyou, again. The Man. My Life saver.

No comments:
Post a Comment